My friend Alex has had a nest of Cooper’s Hawks in his backyard this summer and I’ve been enjoying his stories. He just posted a series of pics where mom hawk is teaching a young hawk how to hunt a stick. It is too cool!!! Check out the rest of his pictures at @alb40
I got to see this Osprey youngster within 24 hours of her hatching. She is the only nestling and her mom does a good job of protecting her while dad is out most of the day waiting for opportunities to catch fish.
• One of today's Featured Photos !
• Please take time to visit the gallery of this exceptional photographer!
• Capture chosen by: • @silverlakesurfer
• To be eligible for your feature...
• Please tag Nature_perfection